Sep 8, 2012

Clouds are floating

Fall days can be categorized: There are I-don't-give-a-shit-I-hate-this-cold-weather-days, I-like-to-dress-up-days and I-feel-so-cozy-days (which are the best). Most of my days are  I-don't-give-a-shit-I-hate-this-cold-weather-days, because most of the time it is cold. And usually, I hate going to school on these days as well as choosing what to wear today. So fall is the perfect time to invest in garments which you can just throw on and you are as cozy as well as stylish.
Here's the clue: Knitwear. Knitwear, honestly, is perfect for all day in fall! It is cozy, stylish, warm and wonderful.

I made up a few outfits for your fall time.

I-don't-give-a-shit-I-hate-this-cold-weather-days



blue sweater - topshop
pink sweater - modcloth
khaki sweater -topshop
cross leggins - asos
batman leggins - asos
tights - modcloth

Leggins and sweater is the most cozy combination I can imagine. And on these days, where you actually want to stay in your pajama all day long, being cozy is the key to survive the day. So, when you have a day like these, throw on a sweater, a leggins, survive school and lay down in bed with a cup of tea.


I-like-to-dress-up-days






tights - modcloth
boots - topshop
blouse - f21
skirt - asos
sweater - asos
pants - modcloth

These are the better days of fall. You are tired of all the sweaters and leggins and want to be extremely stylish. Layering yay!  Wear the collared blouse under this awesome Dachshund sweater and combine it either with the scottish printed pants or the military skirt and those gorgeous tights from modcloth. I also love the idea of boots with tights - those grunge-y boots are pretty much perfect.


I-feel-so-cozy-days






tights - modcloth
jumper - modcloth
skirt - asos
boots - asos
hat - topshop

As mentioned earlier, these are the best days of fall. I love feeling cozy and drinking tea! The perfect fall day would look like this: Smores for breakfast, going to school (because I have to) in this stylish, cozy, awesome outfit and watching Star Trek with my boyfriend. And smores for dinner. What would you perfect fall day be?


I hope this inspired you for your upcoming fall outfits! I would love to see them!

Hope you had an amazing day!

Mary

4 comments:

  1. BATMAN LEGGINGS!!! Ahh this just makes me feel all cozy and into fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you so much for commenting on and visiting my blog. You are very sweet. I'm currently out of the country so won't be able to blog or set up my Esty for a while. I will definitely reserve the watermelon necklace for you.

    Your blog is adorable. Your style is fantastic and I can't wait to hear more from you.

    Peace and love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter's pretty much done here,it's Spring for me. I'm loving the red plaid pants and batman tights.

    http://awkwardteenageralert.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete