Sep 16, 2012

DIY frilly lace socks

For today's outfit, I needed my frilly lace socks. I was used to own a pair of frilly socks, but somehow I lost them. I just couldn't find them. What I found was a pair of elastic lace tights. I rarely wear them, so I decided to turn them into lace socks. As they are elastic, there's a cute edge now. Maybe there are some people with some lace tights left to DIY.
I love frilly lace socks! They are so cute but still casual. I especially love the way they look with Ked's or Saddle shoes! How do you like them?

Supplies: elastic lace tights, scissors and a sewing machine.
1. Draw a line where you want your socks to end.
2. Cut them off.
3. Hem the upper edge. Make sure to leave space between the upper edge and the actual seam to make them frilly.
4. You are done! I hope you like your lace socks!

I hope you like this DIY.

Love,

Mary






5 comments:

  1. nice;)

    a-nice-moment.blogspot.comm


    have a look at my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love your diy saddle shoes, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your ideas, they are really inspiring. I think I must give a try to your tips. Thanks for sharing such a great info with us.
    get for more info: www.easyinstallmentloans.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it comes to choosing socks for growing little girls making sure they are comfortable and cute is extremely important. This is exactly why as professional wholesale sock providers we make sure to give you exactly that. custom ruffle socks

    ReplyDelete