Sep 2, 2012

Pleats and Dots



Hey, lovelies. Although we still have two weeks holidays left, I don't feel like summer anymore. It isn't very cold, but still not warm, and the sun isn't really shining. School is starting soon, and the only thing why I definitely can live with that is the back to school fashion. Every year I go crazy for the plaids and socks and saddle shoes and loafers. And that's why fall is not only bad:

The fashion

Like I mentioned above, I love fashion in fall. I love the back to school style, the boyish vibe this year, and especially knits. I love the darker colors of the clothing, and I love organizing my wardrobe completely new. I love the idea of school uniform style and knee socks. And I love boots. And I love wearing all the new garments I got in the holidays in school.


Hot cacao/ tea

I love coming home from the way to cold outside and sit down on my bed with good music and a cup of hot tea. Do you know this feeling? It's adorable.


The colors 

The colors in fall are amazing! As much as I love the pastels in spring, I also really like the darker colors of fall. All the leaves are turning red and orange and you can throw them in the air...


Being cozy

Half of all the days in fall, I just throw on a knitted jumper and leggins or jeans... and that's it. Being cozy is the best part of fall: It is so easy and feels awesome.



Camera - Kiew, from my grandfather
button down - thrifted, H&M
sweater - thrifted
skirt - thrifted
socks - H&M
shoes - thrifted


Have a wonderful day,

Mary

4 comments:

  1. I`m totally with you on this! Fall has always been my favourite season, especially when the school year is still new and the work load is still light so you can enjoy the fall :) Your sweater is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Can we be friends seriously? Fall is the best, it's warm enough to not have to wear a million layers, but cool enough to be able to layer and it always seems to be sunset and everywhere is prettier. Then after like a week I'll be spending all my time in bed crying because it's so cold. But at the moment it's still fun. This outfit is so perfectly fall-ish. Also i love your two tone shoes!
    Flower xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete