Sep 26, 2012

Stay here, summer


Crown - DIYed
Necklace - thrifted
Blouse - H&M
Leggins - pieces


This outfit is my salute and goodbye to summer and spring. It is the most spring-esque outfit I own (and that I can think of) and I thought I should really say "bye" to summer now, but I wanted to do it with a big bang. So I decided to wear this outfit today. It felt great to see all these people looking at my legs.

I had an awesome day today. YAY. Remember the casting for a musical I talked about way back in July? Well, at first I was told I was a background dancer. I was pretty disappointed as I expected to get a bigger role. BUT today some super nice people came to me ( the director team of the musical, actually)  and told me I will be starring in the play! I mean, that's to good to be true, isn't it? I was so exited! I even have to sing a song (well, a big part of a song, a duet, basically.) I am so looking forward to it!

Also, I am currently working on a flowered dress. I hope I will finally have time to actually sew it!

Hope you had a wonderful, amazing, awesome Wednesday!

Mary

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I love your style!

    -Oakley Seal

    www.brilliantbblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous leggings !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crown! Seriously. Can you make me one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit! I love the leggings! You have great style, maybe want to follow each other?

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. schöner blog, folge dir nun :)
    rayondesoleil-celine.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit! It reminds me a bit of the Lana Del Rey for H&M campaigns, juts more awesome and less deadpan. I'm still kind of clinging on to summer a bit even though it's soooo cold and we lit the wood fire for the first time today :( and yes, next year |I will somehow invite all my favourite bloggers to my birthday, dunno how but I will :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete